As the Marketing Web Developer/Designer you will work closely with the Marketing Communications Director to redesign and maintain the Maxonrow website and work on the development of landing pages for products, events and more. In addition, you will be in charge of helping track and measure the success of our online marketing efforts such as inbound, seo, and email marketing.
- Lead design and development of Maxonrow.com and standalone landing pages.
- Develop & maintain a top-notch user experience across all of these properties through A/B testing and data-driven design.
- Research, design, and implement concepts that increase engagement and conversion.
- Define front-end framework(s), UX style guides, and user flows to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets, build page navigation buttons and search fields, develop UI mockups and prototypes.
Suitable candidates will have web/app development experience and can produce end-to-end beautiful, intuitive interfaces throughout the entire design workflow from mapping out user journeys in flow diagrams, creating high level wireframes to high fidelity mockups and finally, working with the frontend development team to implement designs.
Experience in working with high performance teams in a fast moving environment. The candidate should have the ability to coordinate and interact productively with managers, partners or blockchain experts, both internally and externally.
- 3+ years experience specializing in front-end development, web and user experience design.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating a strong background in front-end development, web, UX, and visual design (candidates without a portfolio will not be considered).
- Expert-level understanding of responsive design and best practices.
- Experience running effective A/B tests.
- Strong knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, etc.).
- You use research and best practices to create, validate, and present your ideas to project stakeholders.
- Obsessive over the details and creating thoughtful and intuitive experiences.
- Able to iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design best practices.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
- Knowledge of technological trends.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and strong initiative.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing and evolving environment.
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and using it to ultimately improve the end result.
- Be a team player and take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Strong communication skills and good time-management skills.